Before your session:
- Start drinking water before your appointment; you are about to sweat A LOT, being well hydrated before will help insure full benefit of session.
- You can connect your phone to the blue tooth if you’d like, so you may want to download music, audio book, or guided meditation, or your favorite podcast before arrival. Inside the sauna is too hot to bring phone in but you will be able to hear it.
- I have a couple of magazines, but feel free to bring your own reading material if you’d like.
- You are welcome to bring your own towel or robe, but I do have some available for you for your convenience.
- For scheduling purposes all sessions are scheduled for either 30 or 60 minutes; but you are not expected to stay in for any longer than you choose. 45 minutes is the “goal” time for maximum benefit but many will have to work up to that amount of time. You are in complete control.
You can book sessions with or without a massage following. If you would like a customized monthly “membership” of multiple sessions a month just let me know and will can work on a plan that works best for you. Please feel free to reach out with any other questions.
For more detailed information on the benefits of infrared sauna click the more info button.
For cost select the Brochure button.